“"It’s no use being on social media if you’re not social"”
Last summer we managed the Help for Heroes charity cricket Twitter account growing the number of followers from zero to more than 2,500 in less than 5 weeks!
We created such a din that our hashtag #cricketforheroes became one of the top three trending hashtags worldwide!
We’re pretty proud of that and know our stuff when it comes to best social media practice and producing engaging content.
It’s no use being on social media if you’re not social! Yes, social media engagement can be fun but it also needs to be taken seriously…
- More than half of UK adults (53%) access social networking sites.
- Three-quarters of 16-24 year olds use social networking sites.
- Adults (aged 16+) are on social media on average, 25 minutes a day.
- Research by Burst Media shows that 45% of 18-35 year olds follow a sports team or athlete online and 35% use social media to tweet/retweet or share links to sports content.
- Due to its wide coverage, you have the capability to influence and convince social media users to buy products and services.
- 71% of businesses use social media for brand awareness.
- As social media gets more and more popular it is an easy way to build relationships with customers.
- Your competitors are likely to be involved on social media, which means your potential social media traffic and conversions are being poached!
Catch The Eye On Social Media
Our digital creative partner, We do Fruition, can also help you produce some really eye-catching creatives for use on any of your social media platforms.
So get in touch and let’s talk social media!